Due to the unprecedented success of the Florida Stinson's blog, I figured the best way to respond is in like manner. We all love each other & want to know all about how & what everyone is doing, but no one wants constant calls, emails or texts.
Now I know that mine & Daddy's lives are far from as exciting as Laurel & Drew's or Justin & Alesha's, and we certainly don't have the awesomeness of Lainey to showcase, but we do have Jonathan still & that counts for something! His awesomeness is fixing to be 17 years old in about 2 weeks, & I KNOW you guys are gonna want pictures of that!!! (We just may beat out Lainey that week, who knows?)
So anyway, the next thing I want to know is if Laurel & Drew are willing to sign up, create a blog & post about their awesomeness for all to see? I just know there might be some interesting Puerto Valerta (sp???) pics up & coming & I especially want to see the pics of what Drew's up to while Laurel's gone - : ) (No lost Manny pics, please...hahaha...love you Drew....)
And furthermore, if we get Dad to sign on as Ahbu Dhabi Stinson when the time comes, we should REALLY get some good pics & posts!!! What say ye, fellow Stinsonites? Shall we have some fun?
Grand idea, my dear!!!
ReplyDelete